Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Landlord, you Crack me Up!

Here is the latest list of items finished in my house since 3 men in suits came to visit me.

1) 1 dug up sidewalk (our sidewalk looks like a bomb exploded)

2) all the drains cleared (supposedly)

3) a new waterheater for the neighbours

4) loss of water, return of water

5) caulking on the bathtub. caulking washed away on the bathtub

6) a big hole in the cement basement, pipes fixed, new cement in the basement

7) a fruit fly investation

8) Crazy tree in the front yard taken down

9) Coffee cup is gone

and last but not least the reason for all this "extra" work.

9) A ROOM TORN DOWN (I can not confirm this as I heard a ton of banging about an hour ago but I haven't had a chance to go down and make sure its really down.

2 comments:

Fishfrog said...

Good riddance! I hated that coffee cup. I will miss the tree, though.

Anonymous said...

The big tree, or the one on the left ( right if looking from the road), which is really an overgrown bush, if I remember right.

Did the mold go with the caulking down the bathtub drain. Good riddence to all mold in the building.

Character building life experiences. All good comes from perseverance. (and to good people).

Now get better!