Saturday, November 19, 2005

I Got Free Stuff in the Mail!!!

Everyday I patiently await the mail. I get so excited to open the door, look to the left and see if Mr. Mailman has dropped wonderful goodies at my door. A few days ago I looked out my window sadly to see nothing. (This actually happens a few times a week so no need to rally the troops against the post office) I went back to my daily duties of book reading, tickling and singing. Later in the day Mster and I got ready to leave. We opened the door and much to our amazement and glee Mr. Mailman had delivered a wonderful surprize that didn't even fit in our mailbox. Daring One, YOU ROCK!!! I wish I could take a picture (the batteries are kaput) but its a one of a kind (at least that's what I'm telling myself) JUMBO tape dispenser. I know its JUMBO because the package tells me so. There will be no need to hunt for the tape this festive season. This tape dispenser will be impossible to lose. Its awesome and I do plan on taking pictures of me using it in the future.

I also enjoyed Mster "tickling" me whilst I tried to put on her pajamas in her crib. She was lying down in the crib, hand out the railing swiping at my leg while giggling uncontrollably. It actually took me a second to realize what she was doing. But then I played along. "Oh Mster your tickling me. Stop. Stop. Its so ticklish. Your making me laugh". To which she giggled more and swiped more.

I caught Mster stealthily hiding her dinner sometimes right before my very eyes. Guerrilla warfare is definately not her strong point. Here's how it works (well doesn't work):

1) take piece of food you don't want to eat.
2) maneuver your arm so you can get it under your high chair.
3) drop it.
4) look the other way.
5) repeat steps 1-4

Funny thing is there is a ton of food right under her high chair but she can't see it. Funnier is when she does it while looking at me.

Happy Birthday Matt.

2 comments:

Squishy Burrito said...

correction:
I look to the right when I get my mail.

Anonymous said...

Right, left, that is a family challenge you have inherited. You never had a chance.

PS. Food fights are also handed down generation to generation. Tiny pieces of beef kept landing on my floor for years.............