Saturday, November 05, 2005

CanCon

It turns out that only about 12% of my readership is coming from Canada. I feel that this number could definately be boosted. And so I have decided that I'm going to try initiating a little CanCon on my blog.

What is CanCon?
For those who want an official answer you can go here. But the gist of it is that I need to put 33% (or is it 30%?) of my blog full of Canadian content. This will make Candians more likely to read my blog because I will have more things that they can relate to. I don't know how it works but the Canadian government says it will and who am I to argue.

How will CanCon be implemented on my blog?
Very carefully. (well not really) Everyonce in a while I will randomly pick a Canadian topic/person/location/etc. and discuss.

How will CanCon be measured on my blog so that it is at least 33% (or 30%)?
It won't.

Good Night, eh!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hockey eh... ya hoser.
(Just thought I'd try to help out)

Anonymous said...

It's snowing. Now that's Canadian Content for you!

Heather said...

Love the CanCon! Pick me, Pick me. Can I be a theme for your CanCon?

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!!! that was smeared with some of the greatest mocking that I've heard in a long time.

I'd like to hear more about "THE MAN". Makes me want to stay in this darn cold country.

Ortensia

Kathryn Thompson said...

No stats??!! YOU are a CanCon JOKE! I can't believe you call yourself Canadian. I will keep reading though...I guess.