Sunday, November 20, 2005

9:00pm Baby!

Every morning the only thing that gets me out of bed (other than the yells and hollers of the Mster) is the promise that I make to myself that today I will take a nap while the Mster naps and tonight I will go to bed at 9pm. this happens almost everyday. At least one or the other options but usually both. Usually everyday neither happens and yet the next morning I still get myself up with this false hope.

Well. Today is different. I've got 10 minutes left and by golly (yes, by golly) I am going to do it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! It is 9:10 here and I am heading off too. 5:30 a.m comes early no matter what timezone you are in.

Heather said...

You go, girl. I can't remember the last time that happened for me.

Amanda G. said...

so, did you do it?

Squishy Burrito said...

Absolutely!