Sunday, January 01, 2006

Money! Money! Money!

So Mster says money! now. I include the exclamation point on purpose. Its awesome. She got 2 piggy banks for Christmas. Once is an actual pig (well not an actual pig but a porcelain pretend pig with a slot in the top and a hole in its belly) and the other is a furry dog (again, not a real furry dog) that barks when you fill him with change.One night Mster came up to me holding the dog and saying please (oh yeah and we're working on please too). I sadly told her I had no money and that she should go to Grandpa and Grandma for the money. They burst out laughing until they saw Mster toddle over to my mom, puppy in hand, begging for money. I started saying "money" in a wierd voice and she picked it up too.So, now Mster holds the dog, toddles to my parents, and says "money" in a deep throaty voice that means "give me money now or else". Hahahahahaha....it kills me everytime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad that the accountants are responsible for teaching the Mster about MONEY!!!

Amanda G. said...

I bet she's the cutest panhandler ever! :)

Ortensia Norton said...

Oh, the joy of tormenting/using the Grandparents!