Sunday, January 01, 2006

Wow Post #3 - Its all about Hockey!

I really like to separate ideas in posts so today there are 3. We are visiting Canada. I grew up in Canada and heard all the stereotypes and rolled my eyes and thought everybody else was crazy but I'm starting to doubt my rolling of the eyes. Since we've been here we have watched a lot of hockey. Its on all the time. Every night you can get at least 2 games. 2 groups of friends talked about going to games over the break. I can't remember the last time anybody I know went to a game in the USA. PS - Yeah Team Canada for winning the first round of World Juniors. (they beat the USA in their last game. I'm sad that I'm actually into this series and will have to resort to catching scores of the finals on the internet as there is no way that my rabbit ears at home are going to pick up any hockey signal in the near future. :(

3 comments:

Heather said...

Yay for the hockey, and yay for Squishy. I've missed reading you. :)

Anonymous said...

Go Canada Go!

Anonymous said...

They won! 5 to zero against the Russians. Unfortunately the US lost to Finland. Sorry Cster.