Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Interactive Wednesday - A little behind and a little late

Its been a funfilled day outside with Mster and all of her nap time was spent feverishly trying to finish a baby sweater for a shower tomorrow night that I started last night. (they usually take 5 days, not straight days but 5 days of normal tv watching).

But here it is...

1. What is Mster completely fearful of?
2. What does Mster have a love/hate relationship with?
3. What does Mster love to death and will go crazy with excitement at the mere name of it?
4. How many more sentences can I end in a preposition?

Hint: All objects are machine like although one does not need electricity. So no stuffed animals or clothes or anything like that.

I'll give the answer tomorrow night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Momma not being home, but that isn't machine like (unless Momma is a machine). My guess is the vacuum cleaner.
2. The car.
3. Watching pictures of herself on the computer screensaver.
4. An infinite number

Fishfrog said...

1. Lampshades
2. Nap time
3. Water
4. Three

Amanda G. said...

1. The vaccum (if you don't warn her your turning it on first)
2. The Washer/Dryer?
3. I was going to say Elmo, but he's not exactly a machine. How about an Elmo DVD/Video
4. Zero. I have to put my foot down on this one.

Anonymous said...

I'm late and want to be part of the interaction. Here goes:
1. Since vacuum has been mentioned, how about a HUGE vacuum: a street sweeper?
2. The family auto?
3. The stroller?
4. It's a style of speech up with which we will not put. (Winston Churchill)

Ortensia Norton said...

My brain is dead. I cannot think of answers. #3 would have been 'sleep-bed' but it's not a machine.

Heather said...

Teletubbies. - no wait, that's me. - Vacuum
Nightlight
The Car
None. You are done.