Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hat Special in Aisle 9

Okay maybe the flossing post was a bit too much info but hopefully this will redeem myself.

Yesterday Mster and I took a trip to the store to find storage bins for my 25lb bag of bread flour I bought for 5$. We got to the aisle I assumed was correct only to find a bunch of garbage can lids strewn all over the floor*. These were the kind that are round and have push lids that spin right around if you get some good momentum. Mster was estatic. "Hats" she yelped and immediately put one on her head. The lid completely covered her head and so she started running up and down the aisle blind as can be yelling "hat**" over and over.

I couldn't stop laughing until someone I knew just happened to walk down that aisle at just that time. With a sheepish look I had to explain that yes I let my daughter wear garbage lids and run around like crazy. I mean who wouldn't.



* please note these were garbage cans for sale. I did not let my daugther wear used garbage can lids on her head. (let alone public used garbage can lids)
**she definately said "hat" and not
"hot"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just toooo funny!

Happy baking.

If you want a great recipe for onion cheese buns, I made some awesome ones today. Bread makers are wonderful inventions.

Heather said...

I would NEVER let my daughter make a public spectacle with a garbage can lid. I mean, what were you thinking?

Anonymous said...

SO cute. You need to get a video camera, carry it around with you at all times, and post clips on your blog.