Thursday, January 12, 2006

Interactive Wednesday - The Results

Surprizingly no one got any answers right and some of you got the right answer to the wrong question.

So here's the truth...

1. What is Mster completely fearful of?

The Shower...she throws the biggest fit possible that ends in this crazy panic scream/cry. This is rather odd considering she loves baths, she loves getting water dumped on her head, she likes the rain, she likes playing in fountains, she loves water fountains but turn on the shower and its mass pandimonium.

2. What does Mster have a love/hate relationship with?

This is the vacuum. She loves it but it has its place. For instance, the vacuum must be announced (kudos Warm Fuzzy for that call), it can not just be turned on. Also, the vacuum can only vacuum our front room carpet and no other peice of carpet or else she protests like crazy. I can't even vacuum the small door mat at the front door without a "hey, I'm not sure that I like what you are doing?"

3. What does Mster love to death and will go crazy with excitement at the mere name of it?

The space heater. Her love of the space heater is a little ridiculous. She runs to it when its time for bed. She has now moved to waiting for me to get her when she wakes up on the side of the crib closest to the space heater instead of the door. (To which she then repeatedly reminds me that there is a space heater in her room with shouts of "eatr, eatr, eatr") The towel on the crib from the biting/pepper incident doesn't cover all the way to where the space heater is so I'm not sure if I will need to adjust. So far no gnawing has occurred. She even got very upset when I tried to use the same plug that the heater uses to plug in the vacuum. "Eater! Eatr! Eatr!" I tried to tell her that the heater didn't mind if the vacuum used the plug but it fell on deaf ears.

4. How many more sentences can I end in a preposition?

The possibilities are endless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought of the shower on the way home from work today. Remembered our shower episode day 1 here.

I still think that watching pictures gets a tie on number 3. Couldn't stop her dancing when she wanted to see herself.

Way to go Mster.

Anonymous said...

Is an infinite number not endless? I figure I got that one right.

Ortensia Norton said...

Milly hated the shower up until a couple of months ago. Now she prefers it to the bath.

And maybe your space heater story and the word 'hot' have some connection. Don't know how though b/c it just doesn't make sense, but alas, that is why there are so many books out there on how to raise the wee ones.