Sunday, January 08, 2006

Mster wants to sleep.

I decided that there were too many 5:30AM wake up calls from Mster that were putting me in foul moods the entire day. I decided that I would keep her on the same time zone as our travels instead of readjusting her. Tonight she would go to bed at 7pm instead of 6pm. All was going well. I gave her dinner at 5:30pm instead of 5:00pm. We were playing and having fun. We went to her room to change her diaper and when she saw her bed she immiediately tried to climb in and begged to go to bed. I told her we had to wait awhile and she cried and cried and cried and begged some more. I finally thought "this is stupid, let your daughter go to bed" and so I put her to bed at 6:20pm.

Crazy girl. What kid begs to go to bed?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you wanted to try that out. If I recall she went to be at 5:30 a couple of nights while here, so this isn't too far off.

Good luck with it. I guess MTL will be fun!

Fishfrog said...

I tell you what kind of kid wants to go to bed; the cutest kid with the best parents in the world, that's what kind of kid. By the by, Mster was way cuter than I remember her being, today.

Heather said...

ummm... not mine. :)

Kathryn Thompson said...

treasure this.

Ortensia Norton said...

Sorry you're getting up so early, but I am jealous of all the free time in the evening you get...but again, got to hate the early mornings!