Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Stuck...Stuck...Stuck!

Mster's big thing to say right now is "stuck". She gets herself into situations where she can't move and then looks at me and says "stuck". I always answer "are you stuck?" To which she answers, "uh, duh, mom, that's why I just said stuck". Well that's what I envision her saying but really she just repeats stuck. I mean lets be honest she can't even say mommy yet.

So right now I'm stuck. I have given all of my gift ideas for Cster away. And now I'm stuck for an idea for him. I finally got a great idea from my neighbour and I went out the next day to purchase it only to have Mster dig it out for all to see. So, now I'm back to square one. Help!!! oh and he reads this so anything you say will have to be in code. I guess a better idea would be to just have the Cster not read the comments.

CSTER YOU CAN NOT READ THE COMMENTS!!!!!

Now many of you will say, "silly burrito, of course he will read the comments and you will remain at square one forever". But you would be wrong. I have faith in the Cster. I know he loves surprizes and he will not read them.

Stuck...

3 comments:

Fishfrog said...

ideo-vay ames-gay.

(It's in pig latin)

Ortensia Norton said...

Fish Frog, that was so sneaky!!

Milly Willy uses 'stuck' all the time. But now she's old enough to 'unstuck' herself so I try to make her so it. I just can't believe how big Mster must be getting!

Anonymous said...

squishy-B....

I gots an idea. and I gots a C-proof code.

let m = my idea.

let f(x) be the function defined as me emailing you x

so f(m) = ?

(uh-oh....do lawyers know algebra?)