Monday, December 05, 2005

Brr...Why is it so Cold?

Dear Maintenance Workers,

Its nice that you come to my house and fix broken things. I do appreciate it. I'm not sure what exactly you are doing with the backyard but you came on friday (after a weeks absence) and dug more of the sidewalk up. Perhaps you noticed while working that it was chilly. I think you did because when I went to take out the garbage in my sandals and no coat you were bundled up really well. This is why I was shocked this morning when I went to take the garbage out again to notice that you left the back door open and the lights on in the basement. Now I have to admit I thought our back door was a bit chillier than I remembered it getting last year but I just chalked it up to a bad memory and put a pillow to block the cold air. i can understand forgetting to turn off a light, who hasn't? But, why wouldn't you close the back door? I don't even know when you are coming to be able to keep a watch out for when you may or may not close it in the future.

So please, its all I ask you, SHUT THE DARN DOOR when you are done!!!

Squishy

2 comments:

Amanda G. said...

what idiots.

Heather said...

You should tell The Man to fire those dork bunnies!