Thursday, December 01, 2005

And then there were 4...NO!!!!!!!!

So I'm pretty sure I found another tooth today. Holy teethcutting Mster. Where are you finding the time to do everything else you do in a day.

Conversation with Mster yesterday:

Me: Can you get your hat?

Mster: No

Me: Do you want your ball?

Mster: No

Me: Do you want some water?

Mster: No

Me: Let's read a good book.

Mster: No

Me: Its time to change your diaper.

Mster: No

And then the ultimate test to see if I could get her to say it one more time...

Me: Mster, do you want chocolate cake?

Mster: No


She does impress the Cster and I with her amazing going to bed abilities. As soon as I say the magical words "Mster its time for bed/nap." she jumps up from whatever she's doing (sometimes gives a little cheer), runs to Cster and gives him a kiss than proceeds to her bedroom where she reminds of all the things I may forget that are involved in bedtime. ie: blanket, soother (binky), heater, etc.

She also cracked me up yesterday when she picked up some old food on the floor. I said "Mster that's garbage give it to me" and she said "No" walked to the garbage can in the kitchen, took the lid off, put the garbage in, put the lid back on and then proceeded to try and lift the garbage can to the deep freezer. (I often do this after I put garbage in the bin from Mster since she likes to play with it).

Its very interesting to see the little neurons working away and remembering our repetitive patterns.

4 comments:

Fishfrog said...

Putting the garbage bin on the deep freezer is a perfect example of a meme (I think, see Warm Fuzzy's blog for details). The Mster is such a cute baby, it's heart-breaking that we don't get to see her more. On those occasions when you have people over, she's always asleep!!! It's not fair!

Ortensia Norton said...

So wonderful when they are perfect. So wonderful when you can say they are perfect b/c they copy you. Not so great when they start to mimic you (and others)and you realize you need to do some reversal work on those neurons...much harder to do. So be perfect from now on ok?

Heather said...

Cutie patootie! :) Yay!

Anonymous said...

Watch what you do. Copying is the highest form of flattery. Also dangerous and sometimes embarrassing. Have fun with it.