Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Guess what we are having for dinner?

Tonight is Mster's 1st grade concert. The plan is to have dessert before heading over the school and so I asked Mster last night what she would like for dessert.

Mster: Do we have 3 different size pans? A large one. A medium one and a small one?
Me: You want me to make you a 3 tiered cake?
Mster: Yes
Me: (laughing) seriously?
Mster: Yes...or brownies

and then this morning she woke me up eager to tell me all about her dream. She dreamt I had made her a 3 tiered cake and that I put everybody's favorite characters on their individual slice.

So...this morning she went around to everybody and asked what was their favorite character so I could get their dessert ready.

Mster: Ariel
Lster: Mickey (this was proceeded by a lengthy discussion on the placing of Mickey in front of spiderman)
Kster: undecided. they debated between a dog, a bubble guppy and dora.

So guess what we are having for dessert?

1 comment:

sarah said...

brownies?! Your kids are so full of spunk and fun. I love it!