Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Anybody got a Radar?

Mster was driving me a little bonkers today. She was obsessed with 2 topics and wouldn't stop asking the same questions over and over again. I realize part of it was hoping that the answer would be different and part of it was hoping to have a better understanding of what I'm talking about but it was still rather annoying. Here is the only one I can really type of and make sense.

Mster: Where are E and A?
Me: At the park?
Mster: Waiting for us?
Me: Yep. But we're almost there.
Mster: Are they sitting down while they wait for us?
Me: Mster, I have no clue what they are doing. I can't see them.
Mster: Well...we should get a radar that you can see anybody you want and know where they are what they are doing.
Me: Yep, that would be helpful.
Mster: WE COULD KNOW WHERE GRANDMA IS!!! (she was currently driving down to visit them and they couldn't bare the agony of waiting)
Me: Yep.
Mster: Mom, whats a radar?


PS: No walk. Too sick.

No comments: