Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Daily Pondering

1. Why is it that sometimes Mster is very good at telling me when she wants to use the potty and using it successfully and other times she refuses to admit that she has to go poop when she is pooping as she tells me she's not.

Me: Are you going poop?
Mster: No
Me: Do you need to use the potty?
Mster: No
Me: You just went poop. Now we need to go to your room and change your diaper?
Mster: Tay (then walking to her bedroom and standing in front of the change table)

Huh?

2. Not a daily pondering but an amusing anecdote. Mster thinks she has a baby brother in her belly. (for the record we don't know the sex). She points to her stomach and tells me she's got a baby brother inside. I hate to disappoint her but I tell her everytime that I am the one carrying the babies in our house.

2 comments:

Fishfrog said...

Sometimes, after a final exam, when I'm feeling a little worn out, I get to read a story about Mster. And once I read the story, I'm not so worn out. You are a very good mom, SB.

Ortensia Norton said...

I'll never understand why so much time gets spend training kids to poop in toilets when they don't really care and it just turns into a game of 'torturing mom'.