Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Oh Lady Pie Where art thou?

At thanksgiving Cster gave Mster an inordinate amount of pie and she wouldn't stop talking about pie for weeks after. It drove me nuts.

The Saturday before Easter we had a potluck dinner and one of our guests brought pie. Mster still asks me everyday for pie and everyday I tell her that I don't have any pie. (this time she's added a reminder to me that we eat pie with our mouth, very helpful) She always responds by our having no pie by asking where the "lady pie" is. I might just curl up in a ball and die from the amount of times I have to tell her that the lady took the pie home and will not come back and bring her more pie.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I dig Mster's Ladies - Lady Pie and Dirt Lady. I'm curious. When she says Lady Pie, does she mean the lady who brought the pie, or the pie the lady brought?

Ortensia Norton said...

I'm sorry, but that is so funny!! How can a kid be so in love with pie?? Maybe she'll be a math whiz.