Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Dirt Lady...Where are you?

Its official...I'm planting a garden.

Mster and I went to the store yesterday and bought oodles of seeds and dirt and other planting wonders. We were helped by a lovely lady. Mster calls her the dirt lady and has taken quite a fascination with her. We went to the same store twice yesterday and had to go again today but only got helped by dirt lady the first time. Yet everytime we are in the store, near the store or randomnly around the house she requests to know where she is.

Where dirt lady?

or

Oh no, where dirt lady?

This girl is persistant. She is persistant. If she wants something she will not stop till she gets it. No amount of destraction works unless it its of the sugar variety and then she's persistant about getting that. Her persistance could be about something as simple as going into the laundry basket but she will not except any substitutes until she is in. The moment she's in she will entertain new thought and probably immediately request to get out of the basket but until she's in don't even bother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I not know you were back! Yayayayayay!!!

Amanda G. said...

Yesterday I helped a freined of mine who is moving clean up her house to ready it for sale. She has a bunch of organic garding magaizines, so I snagged them before she threw them out. I'll look through them and let you know if there is anything useful for you.

Gardening is fun!

Amanda G. said...

so... I don't think there is much useful in these magazines. They are from 1989 and even too hippie for my poser-hippie blood. I've cut a few articles and I'll give them to you next time I see you.