Friday, April 14, 2006

Trader Joe's

Today Mster and I went to Traders Joe's. I love that store. We needed to stock up on this puffy popcorn that we keep eating of our neighbours. The store has mini carts for the kids to push and so I thought Mster might enjoy pushing her own cart. However, Mster is like a drunken sailor when given her own shopping cart (even when it is small) and she rammed into every aisle possible. The problem was that I made such a big deal about how she was going to get her own cart that she wouldn't let me touch hers (it was hers). Finally we made it to the snack section and while I was trying to figure out which popcorn my neighbour buys she filled up her little cart with 5 bags of trips and was moving on to the next aisle. Guess she decided to do her own shopping.

1 comment:

Ortensia Norton said...

may have had a similiar experience 2 years ago:-) I also may have stopped going to stores with such carts.