Monday, September 10, 2012

New things

I really like trying new things.

Tonight I jumped on the energy ball bandwagon and made some delicious chia seed/oatmeal balls. The flavor was definitely there so I'll see how they harden up in the morning. 

So, I don't get a ton of comments on my blog but I do know that are out there. Blog stats do not lie. Here is my request to you.

Share something new with me. If you don't know if it's new to me, share it anyway. It might be new to somebody. Your new thing could be a food idea, a drink, a good book, movie, tv show.  I just want it to be something that you really like that you wish you coud share with somebody, 

I'm here. I'm listening and I ant to hear all your cool stuff. I've realized lately thaT a lot of my cool ideas come from other peoples cool ideas. 

No comments: