Tuesday, June 09, 2009

One year older and wiser too...

This week I turn as many weeks pregnant as how old I am. Right now I'm wishing I was a little older.

Last week I swore off all things free and cheap and couponny. I caved one day and went to a store I hate just because it was a really good deal and it turned out that they were out of stock and there was crap on the floor. By crap I mean poop. I still hate that store and wished I listened to my inner swearing off self.

This week I have to buy some stuff for our vacation next week and so I actually checked out deals and started doing some shopping. I didn't do too much because the next weeks grocery ads come out tomorrow and I'm really buying for next week anyway.

But...

Free:
2 chocolate bars
2 pineapples
1 travel first aid kit
1 travel size contact solution
1 box Kelloggs Crackers
2 Glade Candle Tins (well they were .15$ each)

No comments: