Monday, June 29, 2009

Like Mother Like Children

Every since I can remember I have fidgeted uncontrollably while on the phone. I usually walk around the house with the phone to my ear. But...if I must sit down while chatting my hands are busy doodling, ripping paper or fulfilling other unproductive projects.

Yesterday Lster got the phone and asked to call his Grandma. I let him and even let him be the first to talk (a very important honor in our house). The moment the words "Hello Grandma" left his mouth he was off. Literally. He spent the entire conversation walking in circles in our living room.

Mster does exactly the same thing. As soon as she gets the phone she takes off to go pace the house and do laps in our living room.

I think its hilarious. It drove my dad crazy when I did it as a teenager and it kind of drives me crazy when they do it but there is nothing I can do about it but laugh and laugh.

No comments: