Saturday, November 08, 2008

The week got away from me.

Cster gave me his laptop which allowed for much more computer use. The fan busted and is at a relatives getting fixed.

Our house is apparently invaded by mice and maybe carpet beetles but considering the amount of traps we have out you'd think we'd kill at least one. I still continue to pick up poop.

ValentineKnits is coming to a store near me. A local woman's assessories shop is going to sell my flower clips.

I'm running 3.5 miles numerous times a week with some friends.

And that is the reason for no posts. Hopefully more to come and a big Etsy introduction.

2 comments:

Ortensia Norton said...

I am so happy for you! All good things. I wish I were running as much. Must feel good!

Amanda G. said...

Congrats on the ValentineKnits expansion! Awesome! :) :)