Friday, June 09, 2006

Sorry Mster, you can't reach everything

Mster just realized at lunch today that she can't reach everything that she wants to. She hurt her knee and asked me to kiss it better "under the knee". I did it (getting the wrong knee at first). Mster then decided to kiss it better herself (under the knee) but just sat there confused that she couldn't reach it. You don't want to laugh but it was pretty funny. That in addition to already being ready for a nap caused quite an internal commotion.

After months of begging and pleading Mster finally has a pool. When I went originally to get her one they were all sold out and her request has been daily ever since. Our neighbour informed me yesterday that the store had ordered more and gotten them in. (very informative that a 3 year old knows the stocking situation of a major department store) So, today I took a chance and went and I'm sure Mster is now dreaming sweet dreams of splashing and swimming in her orange beast. Everybody's welcome to ditch work and school and whatever else is important to them to take a dip*.


*Unless you are under 3 feet, "take a dip" means put your feet in. :)

No comments: