Thursday, June 29, 2006

Its all in your attitude...

Its all in your attitude and right now mine sucks. We are getting new neighbours in a few weeks and so our housing people decided that these people needed a whole new apartment and ordered a team of 6+ people to come evryday for 2 weeks (and counting) from 8AM to 5:30PM. These men will smoke in the apartment which blows into our hallways and even lingers in our front yard and they threw their butts in our backyard until I asked them to stop (to their credit they did pick them up right away after I mentioned it too them too). But today has been my limit. There is drilling. There is banging. There is SOOOO much noise. AND THEY TURNED THE WATER OFF!!!! I hate that they turn the water off and don't even warn me that its going to happen so I come home from grocery shopping ready to get lunch and do water things and I can't do them. Erg!!!!!!

And now onto the regularly scheduled Mster blog programming. On the way home from the grocery store this was the conversation that ensued. I didn't tape it so its obviously not word for word but I've tried to at least capture that annoyance/cuteness of it all.

Mster: my juice is hot. hot. hot. no warm. warm juice. hot car seat. warm juice. hot, no warm. warm juice. where daddy go. where daddy go. my have sour cream. sour cream. my have mommy's pretty* mama. my have mama's pretty.
Me: no, you can't have my pretty
Mster: MY HAVE MAMA's PRETTY!!!
Me: no, I need it.
Mster: no MY have mama's pretty (whining)
Me: Mster, you have your own pretty. you don't need mine.
Mster: My have purple pretty.
Me: actually its a prink pretty.
Mster: no WHITE pretty.
Me: okay
Mster: no PINK pretty.
Me: okay
Mster: where daddy go. where green light. watch out car coming. watch out. watch out. watch out. where golf go. where golf go. FOUR. four, people four. where golfing go? four golf. my go to park? park mama, park.
Me: no Mster. We are going home to put away the groceries, have lunch and take a nap.
Mster: my have sourcream?

*pretty = hair elastics

2 comments:

Amanda G. said...

hee. teaching kids to talk is a double edged sword!

Ortensia Norton said...

That is so funny! Can't believe she is talking so much! Tape it ok?