Monday, May 28, 2012

Chore Charts for the Summer


I decided to make chore charts for the kids this summer. I didn't want to take a lot of time to make them and I didn't want them to be too intricate. So here's what I did...

Kster has one too but it didn't make the picture and it has more age appropriate items (Bed, Numbers, Letters)



Their chores are: Piano, Read, Writing, Math, Make Bed and No toys on the floor (in their room)

  • Reading is 20 minutes a day
  • I made a Math bin for them a long time ago that has lots of math games and all the supplies they need. (dice, money, dry erase crayons, etc)
  • For writing, I made a writing jar filled with cut up ideas for them to write about. They glue the idea to the top of their journal and then they fill the page with whatever they want to write about that idea.



No comments: