Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lster

So I realized that Lster is not getting a lot of airtime in the blog world.

Lster is a carboholic. Its all he eats and if I dare to offer him anything but bread, crackers, or noodles he will shreak at the top of his lungs no matter how hungry is until I put carbs on the tray. He will still eat' tofu and yogurt but that is it.

Lster is a tank. Thats what we call him. He's the fastest crawler I've ever seen and he just plows thru whatever he wants to get to. He can walk too if holding onto something or someone.

He LOVEs to climb. He really enjoys climbing and then shreaking yet again until somebody gets him down. I've taken the cushions off the couches to use as barriers in other parts of the living room. So, that leaves the sofa pretty low to climb up. I've also put one cushion on the floor so he can use it as a step to get down. Lster likes to climb up and yell until you move the cushion to the exact location where he wants to go down. I've been thinking about calling him your highness.

It isn't all shreaks and carbs...Lster loves to make you laugh and he loves to laugh. Hide around the corner and he is in hysterics. Throw a wash cloth on his face and he luaghs and laughs.

No comments: