Thursday, February 21, 2013

Recovering on a Snow Day

I sort of had to laugh because yesterday I spent quite a bit of time in the dentist chair and afterwards the assistant sat me down to tell me how horrible I would feel in recovery. She ended her long list of pain aids with, "wait. You don't have to go to work tomorrow, do you?" When I said no she gave me the biggest look of relief. I laughed to myself. Taking care of 4 children isn't work, right?

And then...

Finally. After waiting a very long time we got a legitimate snow day today.

So definitely not working today.

That being said, we are having a great day. Kids are still happy. Minimal fighting. Rooms are being cleaned. Snow cream and chocolate cake in a mug (recipes in a later post).

Not too bad of a recovery day.

Oh...and I've been cooking so new food posts coming soon. Maybe even today. :)


No comments: