Thursday, January 17, 2008

Lster Eats

Lster is finally eating. Hallelujah. Its only been a couple of days but he's inhaling food like its no tomorrow. This pleases me. I have severely restricted snacking. We have scheduled snacktime and if they don't eat at that time they have to wait till dinner. I'm amazed at Mster's ability to eat too. The past 2 nights she ate tons of food and stuff she normally won't touch. If I can only get past the whining and crying to eat 1 hour before dinner, we are going to make it and Lster will get above the 25% in his height category.

Funny Mster story.

I am the chorister for the kids part of church. All the kids aged 3-11 come to a kids thing for 2 hours and I do a 2 -20 minute singing time for the junior and senior groups. In January all the 3 year olds come in to start the new year so Msters an eager participant. I can't just have them sing songs for 20 minutes, I need to make a game out of it and have them learn something so there's some lesson too. During last Sunday's lesson I was talking about how one way which we can get information is to use our mouths and talk to people. There is usually some smart alec in the class who makes ridiculous comments. I just didn't realize it was my daughter.

Mster: But...some people don't have mouths.

Huh...

I realize lots of background for a short punchline but where did she get that from.

I also enjoyed the singing in the bathtub yesterday. It involved a song that went something like this.

Mster: Oh we will be so happy when Lster dies before us because than we will die and we will all be happy together.

Huh...

1 comment:

Ortensia Norton said...

Choirster?!? That is my favourite calling in the WORLD. Trade with me?