Thursday, September 28, 2006

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Our library is about 800 square feet. I love it. Before, when a walk to the end of the block didn't cause me shocking pain I used to take Mster there 2-3 times a week. We'd take the stroller and I'd let her out once inside to pick out whatever 1 or 2 books she wanted (when you are going 3 times a week you don't need a strollerfull of books everytime). She would pick one out and hand it to me while I was searching for my own literary find(remember the library is only 800 sq. feet).

On our last trip Mster picked out a book of lego interpretation of Genesis. I try hard not to bias her choices and so even though it looked incredibly crazy I said okay.

I find the book hilarious on 2 counts.

1) Mster refers to it as the Adam and Steve book. This, I kidd you not. She mixes the words together and it comes out Adam and Steve. It cracks me up everytime.

2) How exactly to you explain pictures like this, this and this, to a 2 year old. I would also like to note if you are checking out his website that not all pictures on the website are in the book. I promise I'm still a good mother.

Not quite so hilarious is that Mster at first thought the "author" was Jesus. (sidenote: everytime you reload the page you get a different picture.

4 comments:

Matt said...

That flood picture's hilarious.

Incidentally, I'm reading this at a BreadCo, where the "author" link gets blocked as "Reason for restriction: Forbidden Category "Adult/Mature Content"". For some bizarre reason.

Amanda G. said...

oh my, I cannot remember when I have laughed so hard.

Anonymous said...

That was awesome. Awesome. (I also cannot remember when fuzzy has laughed that hard.)

Anonymous said...

Good grief...how is that flood graphic! That's hilarious...*rolls over & cans herself again*