Friday, September 01, 2006

Can you get any lower?

Yesterday I caught Mster half out of her crib. She was straddling the edge and leaning more outside than in. A little scary although I do realize that every child has to figure out how to climb out of their crib at some point and every child probably did a header in the process.

But I am not ready for any head trauma injuries yet so after a botched attempt on my part to fix it alone yesterday (if by alone I mean having Mster crawling all over me with her own screwdriver "helping") Arfanser and I successfully lowered it to its final notch. This is it. She figures this out and its onto the toddler bed. While it would be nice to get the toddler bed out of the computer room, I am not ready to ditch the crib yet. I have some definate separation anxiety.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm..separation anxiety? I have anxieties about my toddler daughter roaming the house the moment we let her loose in a toddler bed. I'll stick with the jail...errr..crib for a while longer!

Ortensia Norton said...

aren't you going to need the crib in a month or two anyway??

Squishy Burrito said...

Sven's going in our crib/playpen. We're hoping to keep Mster in a crib until January. Hoping being the operative word. :)