Saturday, July 08, 2006

We've reached THAT time...

There comes a time in every parents life where things really start to change. That is the time when you have to really watch what you are saying. Here are 3 examples:

1. When you leave your house to go to a movie and come home to find your daughter awake and a bit scared that you're not there and Cster tells her you went to see Big Bird at the movies (the big tv) and for the next 3 nights she will not go to sleep for fear that you will leave her to go see Big Bird.

2. When Cster tells you to "shut up" and Mster immediately repeats it while looking right at you. (He was joking! We all know he's a great person)

3. When Cster is on the phone with family and tells them that we've found out things are good with Sven and that he has 10 fingers and 10 toes and I jump in (thinking I'm funny) and say "and a P-n-s*" and Mster repeats it over and over and over again.

We've entered a new era in our household. I'm not quite sure we're ready for it.

* I do not want my site to come up on a search engine because I used that appropriate word for male genit--ia :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

and when I stop laughing I think of it again and then I laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh