Monday, January 08, 2007

I dropped

With the return to the normal life (hahaha) from Christmas vacation we decided to let Mster sleep in her big girl bed (aka a toddler bed). Oh the excitement to be had by all. Oh the excitement not had at 3:47AM when I woke up to the wails and crying of a 2 year old who "dropped" from her bed.

Thankfully last night (night #2) was dropfree.

I also find it humourous that Mster sits on her bed until we come get her. She hasn't quite figured out that she doesn't have to scream at the top of her lungs for us to come get her when she wakes up. She can just crawl off the bed and come find us.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Never tell her that she can get up. Then she will start doing all sorts of things to your house while you sleep. Welcome back to St. Louis. I seriously did not think ya'll were coming back.

Heather said...

I don't think I knew you were blogging again. Yay for you, lady!

Kathryn Thompson said...

Treasure this while she still does it. Laylee went through that phase, then onto the jumping in bed with us phase. Now she gets up and plays until we get up. It's kind of scary but not as scary as getting up as early as she does.