Monday, November 20, 2006

This is my life...

I've been pondering my choice to stay at home with my kids a little more this past week after reading this book. I've never doubted my decision, I've just been thinking about it and how it effects and will effect (or is it affect) me, my husband and my children. I found it somewhat humourous when this conversation ensued this afternoon.

Mster: (holding Sven on the couch) Hi Sven. I'm Mster, your big sister. This is my mommy. She makes me breakfast every morning.

Of all the things she could tell him, that is what she could think of at that moment. (It was hours after I'd poured her cereal too)

And on a similar mommy note.

This is what I deal with on a semi-daily basis.




I case you can't tell that's vomit.

1 comment:

Ortensia Norton said...

Always grateful for those little things like breakfast.

Book looks good and I'd love to read it but I haven't been really good with debates lately. I'm trying to reduce the amount of things I have opinions on. Opinions aren't really contributors to good health.