Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Are you there readers? Its me, Squishy?

After careful consideration I've decided to retry the blog. This time I've got different goals.

It seems that Mster is stinking hilarious these days and I really need to record all the funny antics of our day. So, I'm going to use the blog to remember how funny she was and to pull up embarrassing stories when she brings home boys. I'm sure Sven will have his own sense of humour too and so he'll get some posts also.

Here is the warning:

1. Mster is dealing with things like potty training. If you don't like stories about poop, stay away. A lot of the humour happens in our bathroom.

2. I am expecting a little one and I am going to try and not let the blog be my rant on how much pregnancy is not for me. But I may have bad days and I may rant. On those days feel free to bring us dinner and play with Mster.

and with that...I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Amanda G. said...

Welcome back, Squishy! :)

Matt said...

First of all, welcome back - you've always been such a good read and I'm glad to have you back writing.

I'd like to think that my keeping of your blog on my blogroll served as a constant encouragement to get back in the game.

Finally, speaking as a Howard Stern fan, I can say with some certainty that poop humor is among most amusing things ever.

Scarlet Panda said...

We have missed you SO much. Welcome back!